Exclusive New Content for Fallen Legion on Switch
NIS America has released information about what content will be available for Fallen Legion on the Nintendo Switch! Good News Everyone! It is getting new and exclusive content! Check out the press release below!
We’re excited to show off some new and exclusive content including a new trailer for Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory for Nintendo Switch on May 29th! Antoinette and Aurelius, the playable characters featured above, are just a small part of the exciting new additions:
- Play both Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire and Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion on the same game card
- Recruit characters from one saga to play in the other
- 5 new playable characters
- New story branches and 16 new levels
- Intimidating new boss fights
- Improved battle options with the addition of Manual Link attacks
- Remixed battles in both New Game+ and the maddeningly difficult One Life Mode
Including English and Japanese audio voice options:English Voice Talent
- Xanthe Huynh as Princess Cecille
- Darrel Delfin as Legatus Laendur
- Sungwon Cho (ProZD) as G’ndarak
- Kira Buckland as WinchesterJapanese Voice Talent
- Shizuka Ishigami as Cecille
- Hidenori Takahashi as Laendur
- Kengo Kawanishi as the Grimoire
- Ai Kakuma as Antoinette
They also released a brand new trailer as well!
It looks to get a lot of extra content to make this the definitive version of the game! Definitely did not expect all this extra content to be added to the game!
Are you going to pick this game up? Did you already play the game on Steam, PS4 or PSVita? Let me know in the comments!